Calculate Your Monthly Mortgage Payment
Use our mortgage calculator to determine the monthly principal and interest payment based on the information you provide.
Your monthly payment is typically made up of these parts:
- Principal — The amount of money borrowed for a loan.
- Interest — The cost of borrowing the money.
- Taxes — Property taxes charged by local government.
- Homeowners Insurance — Homeowners insurance to protect against disaster.
- Mortgage Insurance — Lowers the risk to the lender so you can qualify for a loan that you might not otherwise be able to get. (Note: Not all loan programs require mortgage insurance.)
By providing this information, you agree to be contacted by phone or email to receive information about First Community Mortgage.
The calculator is only providing the monthly payment consisting of principal and interest. It is not including any taxes, homeowners insurance, or mortgage insurance. All borrower situations are different. Please consult your loan originator for more detailed information, including current rates and the applicable Annual Percentage Rate (APR) for your loan.